Zac Power Sky High
By Blair
For You people that are into spying this book is the one for you.
It’s a story about a 12 year old secret agent, Zac’s family are all spy’s. The agency that they work for is GIB which stands for GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATION BOUROUE, In this story Zac gets a jet-pack and he needs to fly up into the air to an evil hideout, to get a tiny camera back for GIB. GIB has the other camera, they use it to hide in there enemy’s hideouts. It’s a very good story. I would recommend this story 8+ and over, and people that absouloutly love mystery. When Zac takes off all the fuel makes a huge explosion. My favorite scene was when Zac flew with the jet-pack and burnt half of the cornfield, and he was flying over 200k per hour.
This book sounds really exciting! Is it part of a series? Your review would benefit from a stronger ending: you kind of left me hanging. You could finish off with a rating, for instance.
ReplyDeleteYes.... this book is part of the series Zac Power. I would rate it 4 star out of 5.
ReplyDeleteHey Blair, Caleb here now that I read the book review I would love to read it
ReplyDeleteHey Blair Daniel here I really liked your book review I thought it had lots of interesting facts about the book and now I want to read it myself.
ReplyDelete