Thursday, May 28, 2009

Charlie and the Chocolate factory, Jack

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack - was there sound with your digital book review?. What do you think you did well? What would you change? I think that you need to put sound with it and check your work before uploading. I like the way you have broken your review into the paragrahs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is one of my favourite children's books - very creative. Charlie is one of my favourite characters as well and you can't help crossing your fingers that everything will work out for him due to his personality and circumstances. You've organized your presentations very well and I like that you've a mixture of book pictures and other ones. We need to get your sound back on to your review as it certainly added to the impact of your presentation.

    ReplyDelete