
Storm breaker
At first Alex is a normal school kid who’s mum and dad are dead and lives with a woman called Jack. Alex doesn't know that he will become a awesome super spy and go on a extremely dangerous mission and safe the life's of millions!
His name is Alex and he is fourteen years old. He didn’t know that his uncle was a super spy till after he died. The police said he was in a car crash and that he wasn’t wearing his seat belt but he doesn’t believe them because his uncle always wore his seat belt. He thinks someone murdered him.
My favourite scene is when he is running away from these guards on quad bikes. In the end he finds who murdered his uncle and finishes the mission. I think you should read the book it is a great story with a lot of action in it, it is the best spy book I have ever read.
By Bernard
I think I'd call this story a "real page turner." It sounds like it's full of mystery and adventure! You have added details that certainly bring this out. Make sure you have someone proof your work before publishing.
ReplyDelete