Great job, Caleb! Lots of interesting details and I particularly like that you've given me some information about the author. Your presentation is well paced and allows your reader to fully read through the script. I like how you've transitioned your slides . . . now we just need to get the music back on there!
As part of our writing process, we will be using our Blog to celebrate our writing. Our writing will be celebrated in various forms, the process is the same - brainstorm, draft, 2nd draft and then publish. We hope you enjoy our posts.
Great job, Caleb! Lots of interesting details and I particularly like that you've given me some information about the author. Your presentation is well paced and allows your reader to fully read through the script. I like how you've transitioned your slides . . . now we just need to get the music back on there!
ReplyDelete