Wednesday, May 20, 2009

San Diego

Today was a mission and a half. We had a very early start as we drove from Hollywood to San Diego. On the way we stopped at Central Elementary School. They have laptop classes as well as a class using iPod Touches to do their work. The teachers we're very impressive and had lots of fun. The school brought the iPod touches and the students get to use them during the day. We then drove to our hotel, which is very flash. Tomorrow we have another early start as we are visiting two secondary schools. The first one has a TV station and we are going to watch the filming live. I am really excited tomorrow afternoon Rex, Ash and I are going to watch a baseball game.

Hope everyone is working hard ... Our next stop is Anaheim on Friday and then San Francisco on Sunday.

5 comments:

  1. WOW MISS B KAYLA HERE YOU MUST BE HAVING ALOT OF FUN I WISH WE COULD USE IPOD TOUCHES TO DO SOME OF OUR WORK!
    HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am thinking the same Kayla I might have to buy a couple and we can try them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi miss B on the home work sheet it says for th progect research remember to check the blog for questions were do I get them?

    From Bernard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Miss Brown, the rest of the teachers at school are working very hard, especially Mrs Warrilow. Your car returned to Tauranga in one piece. how are the toys?
    Mrs W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue
    sounds like you are having a blast!! It is very cold here. Class humming along and all good.Tossing up between netball or Blake at league at Waipuna for tomorrow.... will decide in the morning.
    Have fun!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete