Hi Tom. Good details & ideas here. I like the description of your favourite part as it made me laugh. I could picture that part and I liked your graphic. I'm glad that you slowed it down, but some parts could be even slower. Make sure you do a test read through yourself before posting.
As part of our writing process, we will be using our Blog to celebrate our writing. Our writing will be celebrated in various forms, the process is the same - brainstorm, draft, 2nd draft and then publish. We hope you enjoy our posts.
Hi Tom. Good details & ideas here. I like the description of your favourite part as it made me laugh. I could picture that part and I liked your graphic. I'm glad that you slowed it down, but some parts could be even slower. Make sure you do a test read through yourself before posting.
ReplyDelete