
Secret Sister
By Martha Tolles
This book is about a teenager called Darci that lives basic high school life.
Darci is back at school after summer break. Just to add more happiness to her day Crystal a commercial actress has moved to California all the way from Hollywood. She is in Darci's Home room. That day Miss Blake is handing out secret sisters and brothers to the class. Darci is so glad she's got Crystal but who's got Darci?
In this book there is a message, the message is be yourself and don’t let other’s make you want to change who you are.
I recommend this book for girls that are emotional ,because sometimes to understand this book you need emotion’s of every kind.
I have a connection with Darci because I am laid back and sometimes get over-excited.
Hey, I think the book's message "to be yourself" is a great one and sometimes hard for us to remember, especially when we're all busy trying to fit in. I think we need emotions of every kind to understand life, too. It seems like this book was a good connection for you and I'm glad you enjoyed it. You have a few technical errors so make sure you have someone edit your work before you publish (and don't forget your name!)
ReplyDelete