Thursday, May 28, 2009

Storm Breaker, Laura


Stormbreaker.


Alex Rider is just an average school kid, but when his uncle died its a whole new story. He becomes an under cover spy. His uncle’s funeral was 2 days after that.

At the end of the funeral, he and jack were walking out, he tilted his head to see

his uncle’s stuff in a truck about to drive off!!!!


Sorry, I can’t spoil the whole story so if you do want to read this book, GET IT!!!!!


I personally like this book because of all the action in it. I would recommend this book if you are into action like me.


By Laura Wyatt


2 comments:

  1. Very cool picture, Laura. This sounds like an interesting book - is the funeral part your favourite? Some good details & ways of drawing the reader in. I'd like to have seen some more of your opinions and/or discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, Cool Book review!

    Mikeely

    ReplyDelete