Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon, Bianca


25/5/09

Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon

by Bianca

The book Stand Tall Molly Lou Melon is written by Patty Lovell and the illustrations are by David Catrow.  The story is about a very little girl named Molly Lou Melon.  She gets teased about how she looks and sounds, but stays strong.  In this book, we learnt to be proud of yourself and everyone will look up to you. 

My favourite part of the story was when she had to move because it would be exciting to move.  I also liked the pictures because they were pretty.  

I would recommend this book to children of all different ages.  I would give this book four stars out of five.


2 comments:

  1. Bianca, I am so proud of how hard you worked to get this book review done! You have managed to include many important details about the book & have a great picture, too! I'm glad you enjoyed Molly Lou and I'm pleased I had the chance to share this story with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bianca, its nice to see your work online. I like the way your have included some information without giving the story away. Well Done

    ReplyDelete