Monday, May 18, 2009

Miss Brown


Hi all
I arrived in Hollywood this afternoon after watching 5 movies on the plane. From my hotel room can see the Hollywood sign. This afternoon (Sunday our time) we walked the Walk of Fame. Tomorrow I go to New Village Leadership Academy and then to Echo Horizons school.

My question is I have the afternoon free in San Diego on Tuesday. What do you suggest we do?


6 comments:

  1. HELLO MISS BROWN KAYLA HERE
    WELL SAN DIEGO HOW COOL YOU COULD VISIT THE SAN DIEGO ZOO YOU COULD GO TO THE BEACH I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU COULD DO !
    I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it is Renee you should go to in San Diego seaworld and feed the dolphins and go have lunch at Coronado Pier where they had the Americas Cup.
    Mrs Ribileard is cool. hope you are having a better time that we are having!! and Oakey says
    hi. bye miss brown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Caleb here Mum says if u see Leonardo Di Caprio to give him a big smooch!!!. I think u should buy some new shoe and a pair for Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MISS B IT IS SOPHIE, IT SOUNDS AS IF YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME.I HAVE SEARCHED THE INTERNET AND FOUND LOTS OF COOL THINGS YOU COULD DO. THERE IS SEAWORLD KILLER WHALE SHOW, THE SAN DIEGO ZOO, THE WILD LIFE PARK AND LEGOLAND.DID YOU KNOW IT IS MEMORIAL DAY WHEN YOU ARE THERE? THIS IS TO CELEBRATE THE START OF SUMMER, IT IS BETWEEN THE 23 AND THE 26 OF MAY. NICE TALKING TO YOU TODAY
    TALK TO YOU LATER
    SOPHIE XXX
    PS MUM SAYS HI AND SAYS YOU SHOULD GO SHOE SHOPPING AND BUY SOME BRIGHT RED SHOES!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss B Britney here you could go to the beach, a theme park, or a museum and maybe visit a dolphin park. you could go shopping for a couple of hours. see you later bye.
    Britney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Brown Torben here you could go and try surfing on one of there beaches or go and have a look at the white house and go to a mueseum or a theme park.

    ReplyDelete