Friday, July 24, 2009

Room 6 Rocks

The challenge was set ... First day back and this week is our Assembly week. Which means that we were the last Assembly last Term and the first Assembly this Term. We decided that we wanted to learn the Hoedown Throwdown by Miley Cyrus. After some problem solving Miss B was able to download the steps via You Tube.


Then instead of fitness we learnt the dance.

Today we performed the dance in front of the school. Ollie was leading us at the front. We think we amazed ourselves and the school by learning the dance in less than a week.

Have a look ...



12 comments:

  1. What fun Room 6...I am going to try and learn from your video. Great demonstration of all your Key Competencies too. Keep Rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its Rory

    Wheres RPM?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it Niamh
    The hoedown throwdown looked AWESOME!! Great job room 6
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome Room 6. I can't believe you all learnt to dance like that in 1 week! You should be very proud of yourselves, great job. I really enjoyed watching you all on this video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Miss B

    How do u post movies on
    your blog??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rm6 did really well learning that song in 1 week and u guys were the best out of the whole team. I have now got the song stuck inside my head and the moves. U guy should be proud of yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr W. and I watched the dance on Sunday. He thought you guys were great. Very enthusiastic. Said he would never be able to move like that.
    Mrs w.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Room 6 and Ms B
    OMG what a way to go. I loved the dance and loved the fact that through most of the dance you were in time and in step. What a great way to share your learning through video, and through your blog.
    Keep rocking.
    Jocelyn MacKay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rm 6

    That looks like fun I am going to show my year 6 class and see if they can nail it as quickly as you did! Their teacher was moaning at me that they had to do dance and he HATES folk dance HA! This looks way cool! Keep up the awesome work.
    Marlene Campbell
    Invercargill

    ReplyDelete
  10. WICKED!......said the Mum with the wild hair!!#@??

    ReplyDelete